Record like a pro! Screencasting made simple–no need to fumble with your mouse when setting your recording up. Use your feet to play and/or pause your recording. Simplify your workflow by taking advantage of StealthSwitch 3’s five ports. Program one foot pedal to control your microphone, another to start/stop your recording, and a third to place markers throughout your video recording, to make editing your screen recording simple and convenient. The possibilities are endless! Works with most screen recording software including Camtasia and ScreenFlow.
- Easy to configure
- Bind any in-game action to a foot pedal of your choice
- Program keystrokes, hotkeys, macros, mouse clicksFully programmable
- 5-port capability supports up to 5 momentary contact, normally off switches
- Configurator software for Windows XP, Vista, Win7 and MAC OSX
- No software required after programming – retains all settings in hardware
- Supports Breeze Systems Software – Use with foot switch or arcade style buttons
- Use as Push-to-Talk foot switch in VOIP programs like Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, Xfire, World of Warcraft, etc.
- Shift mode virtually doubles the number of switches
- Save an unlimited number of configurations
- Easily move from computer to computer without software
- Works with most dictation or transcription software including Dragon NaturallySpeaking and Dragon Dictate
StealthSwitch 3 Works With: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, Mac OS X through OS X v10.9 Mavericks
Includes: StealthSwitch 3 w/ 6’ USB Cable, Pro Software Upgrade, & 1-year Limited Warranty